Monday, December 1, 2008

Last Day Before U Leave

the day was a fun and memorial day for me....i really had my good time with her....that day
we go BM and shop there.... mmmm..really like when she ask me about my opinion of the
clothes she wanted to buy ^^.... but good time goes by really fast... i tried to be with her for the next 2 days before she leave.... but it's still not enough for me.... every time i glanced on my watch when i was with her..... i had a sour feeling because i realize that, the time is getting shorter and shorter, and i really hope that the time will just stop at there... so that we will have more time to be together... However, i don't want her to feel sad, so i just pretend that it's just a normal thing to me.. and hope that she will be happy... and will not think about the depart..... And so, until we reach the bus stop... and when she lay on my chest... i can feel the warmth of her body that touched my chest spilled into my heart with the sourness of unwanted departure... That moment, my heart was crying and my face almost express it out, until she is going to cry and i control myself, and tell her "Bye bye, dear bye bye"... this is what i can say for the most... because if i say more i don't think that i can control my feeling, as i was talking with a crying sound........ and so she left......

1 comment:

ShoppingQueen said...

Act when I saw your face, I knew you were trying to control your tears and pretend like ntg happen in front of me..This make me even sad..Bcoz you were so good to me,this make me feel so reluctantly to leave you..I promise you,no one can ever replace you in my heart......