Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 1: Still Feeling Down Because of It

Monday, Cloudy (which looks wanna rain, suits my mood)
i am not working today..... wake up as usual, and look at my handphone, it makes me recall back reluctantly about yesterday... still feeling down.. i replied her with wishes... hoping her to had a good time with her job... By then, i started to feel that, my life now is missing something... missing something that is very important to me....... Very Miss Her... i miss her sound, miss her laugh, miss hugging her, miss that i can always find her when i want to..... but most of all.... I MISS HER HAIR SCENT.. feeling "single" again as i still not yet get used to it.... i really duno how i going to pick myself up when she's going to US for about 1 year.......... i really wanna hug her now and tell her that how much i miss her although it's just 1 day.... becoz, for me, feelings are not calculate by how many days we have been together..... is how deep we are into it, and that makes the bond even stronger.....

No comments: