Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 2: the time goes by so slow....

Tuesday, Sunny Day
today... as the same as usual... wake up in morning, but got 1 thing special is that... today morning... i get to hear one sweet voice, which is her voice... ^^ she told me that how's her work and how she manage to learn something with it... my heart was filled with joy when i heard her voice from the first second of my morning.... i wanna talk more but i know if i talk more... she will be late and i am also half conscious....

the day went by so slowly...... that i can even count how long is 1 second.... sitting in front of my computer nothing else to do... i planned to wash my car.... after washing it... i found out that i just used 10 mins to done it...... so felt sian and nothing to do... i decide to polish it... polish once... wah.. still so early... so i polish again... and now my car become................... TAAARRDAAAA


Huuu.... first time polish 2 times... quite fun de actually... just the sun very sunny, so quite warm outside... after finishing my work... and left nothing else to do... i start to miss her AGAIN............

No comments: